Do you need another design for restroom signs?
We always love to try something new and will take on the task to produce signs according to your design, just write the necessary information to us by the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I choose restroom sign that is right for me?
1. Evaluate the interior in which the restroom signs will hang and choose the design that best suits your style. For example, people often order bathroom signs with stainless steel, which is in good harmony with the door fittings.
2. Estimate the surface on which the signs will be placed. If the wall is smooth (door, painted wall, wood, tile, metal, plastic), the sign can be placed on double-sided tape. If you have texture or decorative plaster, choose the numbers with the holders.
3. Immediately make sure that all navigation is done in the same style. Restroom, No smoking, Names of offices and departments - we can make completely different pictograms and signs in the same style.
What are the options for attaching the restroom signs?
There are two options for attaching restroom signs:
1. Stick with double-sided tape if the surface is smooth (painted smooth wall, door, wood, tile, metal, plastic)
2. Screw onto metal spacers if the surface is not smooth. The sign will hang 20 mm from the wall.