How do I choose the sign that suits me?
1. Evaluate the interior in which the plaques will hang and choose the design that best suits your style. For example, signs are often ordered with stainless steel, which is in good harmony with the door fittings. For outdoor use, we recommend stainless steel plates on the spacers.
2. Evaluate the surface on which the signs will hang. If the wall is smooth (door, painted wall, wood, tile, metal, plastic) - the plates can be on double-sided tape. If you have texture or decorative plaster, choose the plates on the spacers.
3. Immediately make sure that all navigation is done in the same style. Numbers, Restroom, No smoking, Names of offices and departments - we can make completely different pictograms and plates in the same style.
What are the options for attaching the signs?
There are two options for attaching the signs:
1. Stick it with double-sided tape if the surface is smooth (painted smooth wall, door, wood, tile, metal, plastic)
2. Screw it onto metal holders if the surface is not smooth. The sign will hang 20 mm from the wall. Such fasteners are also recommended for outdoor use of plates.
How to place an order?
If you have a list of signs in same size and color, please, order like this: personalization ''Laundry; Pantry; Office 1; Office 2'' and quantity ''4''